Connected without internet - Calix W/ Plume
- Determine if it is an issue with a specific device or the whole household
- If this is a household issue, continue to step number 4
- Forget the WiFi network name on your device
- Locate the settings on your device
- Proceed to "Network", "Internet" or "WiFi" settings
- Reconnect to the WiFi
- Select your WiFi network name and type in your password in the designated location.
- Are you still connected without internet? Continue on by locating your modem and router, shown in image, and unplug the power cables. You will see all lights power off on both units
- Verify your modem and router cables are connected properly.
- Fiber Cable - Verify that the fiber cable is connected in the optical/ GPON port on the modem and to the wall.
- Ethernet - Verify that the cable is connecting the modem and router. On the modem, verify that the ethernet is in port 1, following to the router in the WAN port. If the cables are not in the correct location, you will need to move them.
6. Plug the modem power cable back in.
- Notice: The lights on the modem will flash and light up. Allow the modem up to 5 minutes to finish processing. After the modem is online, plug your router power cable back in.
7. Test to see if your device is now connected to the internet. Proceed to run a speed test from the following site. www.speedtest.net
8. Are your devices still not connecting to the internet? Contact us to continue troubleshooting.
Calix Slow Speed
Locate your modem and router, shown in image, and unplug the power cables. You should see all lights power off both units. Verify your modem and router cables are connected properly. Fiber cable - Verify that the fiber cable is connected in the ...
Connecting a New Device to the Internet
Ensure that the device you are wanting to connect is powered on. Locate the settings on your device. Proceed to "Network", "internet" or "WiFi' settings Enable WiFi Select your WiFi Network Name. Select the WiFi network name that was set at install ...
Reconnecting a Disconnected Device to Internet.
Ensure that the device you are wanting to connect is powered on. Locate the settings on your device. Proceed to "Network", "internet" or "WiFi" settings Enable WiFi Select your WiFi network name and tap "Forget This Network" Reconnect to the WiFi. ...
Adtran Slow Speeds
Experiencing slow speeds on your Adtran / Plume system? This guide is here to help! We understand how frustrating lag and buffering can be so our goal is to get you back and connected with good speeds once again. Locate your ONT (Optical Network ...
Homepass App: How to Connect 2.4GHz Devices (Blink Cameras, Amazon Echo, etc.)
Having trouble connecting your Blink Cameras, Amazon Echo, or other 2.4GHz devices to your Plume network? While the advantages of WiFi 6 networks are undeniable, such as increased speed and efficiency, it can sometimes present compatibility barriers ...